Listing of EU/EC and other sources of general information, and in the windowpane at the left by country, in this list only the current 17 Eurozone countries.
- Wikipedia on Incoterms and the site of the International Chamber of Commerce ICC on Incoterms
- EUROPE.EU, the official website of the EU
- What the EU does for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME's)
- The European Small Business Portal, in all languages of the EU
- The European Commission on Trade, dedicated to trade and export from the EU perspective
- Export Credit Agencies (ECAs) websites of the EC
- The EU's Market Access Database, your guide to cracking world markets
- TDI Trade Defence Instruments, a site of the European Community to take a stand against unfair trade practices like dumping and subsidizing.
- The Swiss Import Promotion Program offers an interesting document about export to Europe. It contains a lot of information about the European countries, demographic and social characteristics, logistics, communication and many other aspects.
- Trading Economics with simple access to current economic data.
- The European Voice, another perspective on Europe
- New Februari 19, 2012 click here for downloading of The General Report on the Activities of the European Union 2011
Other (unsponsored) links to useful websites
Please note: EXPORTPORTAL.EU has no responsibility for correctness of content on sites listed here. There is also no sponsorship or other commercial relationship involved with any of the links provided, unless stated otherwise.